A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martina Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martina Reiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martina Reiss, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Saint Joseph Women's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Same-Day Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martina Afshar Reiss MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martina A. Reiss practice?
- Dr. Martina Reiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martina Reiss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.