Dr. Martina Stippler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martina Stippler?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Martina Stippler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 16th, 2016

I had emergency surgery and was blessed to have Dr. Stippler. She explained all of what was wrong and what would be done. Everything went well. After being home a couple weeks, I had some issues and asked to be seen. I was seen by a NP and was admitted back into the hospital for surgery that night. I was told I would get the surgeon on duty. I was terrified of having someone else after she was so wonderful. When I was brought to pre op, I was told she was coming in and was so relieved. When she walked in and explained the surgery, myself and my family relaxed and felt at ease. She has an excellent bedside manner.

October 22nd, 2015

***** Exceptional Surgeon

Exceptiona Doctor, who's professionalism and knowledge is balanced with her ability to put you atease during a very stressful situation. She made sure you understood each process fully which minimized my stress during a very stressful time. She saved my husband's life and I will forever be in her debt. Wonderful person who I will always have great respect and graditude.

August 28th, 2015

Thankyou note

I just want to thank drStippler for the wonderful reconstruction of my neck.from being in a wheelchair to walking again. My quality of life has greatly improved.You were God sent.Again thankyou

August 26th, 2014

I think she is in Boston now at the Deaconness hospital. Saved my life. An incredible surgeon and person.

April 15th, 2014

Frustrating

Very curt, was not interested in helping me. Refused to see me again.

December 28th, 2013

Didn't start out good in the first place. She told me I wouldn't have to take the drugs I didn't want to before having gamma knife surgery because I have allergic reactions to most drugs. Right before the procedure, she says to me at bedside "if you as much as flinch, I will stop the procedure and you can go home". No bedside manners to start with. After going home from the gamma knife surgery, I had the most horrible headaches. I tried calling so many times with no return call it wasn't funny. This went on for two weeks. I finally gave up and just dealt with it. Months down the road, I started having even different terrible headaches and tried to get help. No one would call me back. I've had so many bad side effects from the surgery and no doctor to help me. I tried calling this past week for help and was told she moved and is no longer there and that I have a new doctor. Well, that was news to me. I'm getting out of the UNM system if it's possible. No more with any of them.

May 30th, 2012

I am so lucky to have Dr. Stippler

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Stippler as my surgeon! C-5 C-6 ACDF didn't even leave a bruise! It is so awesome to have feeling and strength back in my arms and hands! I went into my surgery very confidant and I would highly recommend Dr. Stippler!

October 27th, 2011

My First Visit

This is my first visit. It went well and was a nice suprise. She is Pleasent and takes her time to listen, and then discuss possible outcomes.I have a follow up visit to discuss the results of diagnostic test, and treatments.

September 23rd, 2011

F-ing awesome

What a great, caring doctor. Saved me from a brain tumor. Highly recommended.

July 31st, 2011

Really great doctor

Fantastic surgeon. Was great with my son when he was injured in a really bad crash on I25. She was able to repair his back and let him walk again. Only problem is UNM Hospital doesn't seem to work very well. Seems very disorganized. But Dr. Stipler and the ER doctors were excellent.

May 15th, 2010

She is the most amazing person and surgeon. She saved my moms life after she was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I can never thank her enough. She is sweet and has the steadiest hand! Very important!

September 5th, 2017