A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martine Adogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martine Adogu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adogu graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Adogu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adogu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martine P. Adogu practice?
Dr. Martine Adogu practices Ophthalmology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.