A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martine Adogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adogu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Adogu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martine Adogu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adogu graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Adogu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martine Pascale Adogu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martine P. Adogu practice?
- Dr. Martine Adogu has 1 office location.
Dr. Martine Adogu practices Ophthalmology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.