A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martine Adogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martine Adogu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adogu graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Adogu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martine Pascale Adogu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martine P. Adogu practice?
- Dr. Martine Adogu has 1 office location.
Dr. Martine Adogu practices Ophthalmology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.