A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martine Augustin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martine Augustin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Augustin
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Augustin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martine Augustin, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustin graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martine Augustin MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martine Augustin practice?
- Dr. Martine Augustin has 1 office location.
Dr. Martine Augustin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Orangeburg, NY.
See Orangeburg Psychiatrists.