A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martine Extermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martine Extermann, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Extermann graduated from University Of Geneva. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Extermann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martine Extermann MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martine Extermann practice?
- Dr. Martine Extermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Martine Extermann practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Oncologists.