A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martine Extermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martine Extermann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Extermann graduated from University Of Geneva. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Extermann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Extermann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans