A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martine Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martine Sacks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martine Sacks, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Sacks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martine Richardson Sacks FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martine R. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Martine Sacks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martine Sacks practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.