A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martins Ugwu-Dike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martins Ugwu-Dike, Internist, Hypertension is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martins Ugwu-Dike, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugwu-Dike graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ugwu-Dike has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marion General Hospital - Columbia
- Bogalusa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martins Thaddeus Ugwu-Dike MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martins T. Ugwu-Dike practice?
- Dr. Martins Ugwu-Dike has 1 office location.
Dr. Martins Ugwu-Dike practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Columbia, MS.
See Columbia Emergency Physicians and Columbia Internists.