Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
 |  This guy changed my life!!!  |  show details
by Mr Dallas on Mar 2nd, 2013

Dr. Marty Bennett is very thorough and caring. My wife and I both went to visit him together for about a year. He weaned me off some medication and replaced it with something better. He is a great listener and shows he really cares about people. My last psych was nothing but a pill pusher and never cared about me personally. Since going to Marty my life has improved for the better and keeps improving over time. I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful doctor!!!!!

Oct 6th, 2012

Great doctor. The first pychiatrist that I've found that actually listens to what you are saying, gives feedback and really seems to care about his patients. Also stays in contact with all my doctors to make sure everyone is on the same page with treatment with him and my other doctors. Office staff super friendly and warm. I feel that I lucked out on finding Dr. Bennett because I've been to so many pyschiatrist in the pass who just sat there and looked at me. They didn't ask me questions nor give me feedback. I highly recommend Dr. Bennett so much so that he doesn't take my insurance so I pay out if my pocket rather than trying to find another doctor who is on my insurance.

Sep 17th, 2011

excellent caring doctor.

|  This guy never gives up!  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Bennet kept trying different drugs until we found the combination that let me enjoy life again. My previous psychs. had pretty much given up on getting me to that point.

Sep 12th, 2010

Expect to get voice mail when calling even though there is someone there to answer the phones.