Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marty Bertelli
Dr. Marty Bertelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bertelli is affiliated with Baptist Hospital, Atmore Community Hospital and Baptist Health Care Systems. Dr. Bertelli has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Marty Bertelli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marty Bertelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Sherif Ibrahim
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. John Luetkemeyer
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0.01 mi42
Dr. Michael Fry
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0.01 mi44