A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marty Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marty Buchanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marty Buchanan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Buchanan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marty Buchanan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marty Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Marty Buchanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marty Buchanan practices Internal Medicine near Euless, TX.
See Euless Internists.