inactive

Overall Review

October 9th, 2015
Great Man. Very kind.

August 28th, 2015
Dr. Giles is fantastic. He genuinely gives you his attention and listens to you. He's also not a pill pusher, which I love, because I feel too many doctors these days would rather throw pills at you then help.

February 20th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Giles for more than 10 years and he's been the best physician I've every had.

January 6th, 2015
Arrogant
Looking desperately to find another doctor. He is arrogant, snide, and condescending. I do not think he is good with people who actually need help. If the body is fine under meds, he is probably fine as well. If things don't go well, you better be strong enough to guide him to get you the help and tests you need. He will do that. Like I said… searching desperately for another doctor for second opinion and hopefully better engagement.

September 23rd, 2014
I found Dr. Giles in the yellow pages about 15 years ago. I've been going to him ever since. He is a very responsive physician who appreciates thoughtful, attentive, and pro-active patients. He spends time in discussion with me, but I spend time making sure I am an informed patient also. Maybe that's why he spends more time with this patient and and less time with that one. Makes sense. I recommend Dr. Giles to anyone with a family to protect.

February 4th, 2014
VERY DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE
I do no not know what I liked about the appointment; probably nothing; felt very uncomfortable.Did not seem like the doctor was listening to what I had to say. I also double checked the information I was given during the appointment with two other doctors and it turned out to be very inaccurate, to say the least. I believe when a doctor gives a very misleading information to a patient during the appointment it does raise questions about his knowledge and professional ethics. Please seek second opinions after the visit for your own sake and sake of your health.

May 23rd, 2012
Dr. Giles is the most caring, compassionate and competent physician I have ever met. Moreover, he is a person of great integrity. I cannot say enough good things about him.

November 4th, 2011
Arrogant and Rude!
Dr Giles is very arrogant and rude. He is prejudiced against anyone who is 30 pounds or more overweight and blows you off. Doesn't listen to patient concerns. Don't waste your time or money with this doctor!

August 16th, 2011
Exellent doctor and person
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Giles for over 10 years and he rates at the top with us. He is caring, kind, professional and humorous. Even more important, he is an excellent doctor and we have so much trust in him. He refers us to specialists as needed and his recommendations have worked out perfect for us. I read a negative review where Dr. Giles refused to treat someone because of complaints about his office staff. I would have to guess the person was out of line in the way he presented his complaint. Several years ago I talked to Dr. Giles about how rude one of the people at the registration window was to me and he was very apologetic. That person treated me very well from then on. I recommend Dr. Giles to friends looking for a doctor and they all come back to thank me.

December 21st, 2010
Good Doc
He was recommended to me by a friend who is medical specialist when I needed a family practitioner. Its easier getting in to see him than it was with previous physicians. Very personable, though if you need more time, it is important that the appointment be set up right- there are different slot times for full physicals than when you need a prescription for lung infections.

August 29th, 2010
This man was born to be a doctor. He and his staff are very courteous and professional. I'm very glad to have found him!

June 24th, 2010