Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Aug 28th, 2015

Dr. Giles is fantastic. He genuinely gives you his attention and listens to you. He's also not a pill pusher, which I love, because I feel too many doctors these days would rather throw pills at you then help.

by Pablo Guerrero on Feb 20th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Giles for more than 10 years and he's been the best physician I've every had.

by B Smith on Jan 15th, 2015

Passionate what a joke!! My family and I have been pts for 15 yrs. thank god my husband has not needed him for 4 yrs and now that he wants to have physical to make sure things are still good he has declined to accept him back !! The receptionist was more concerned about insurance and not providing service!! E not only has lost my husband but all of us. I will also make sure the multiple friends I have referred. Know about his compassion!!

Arrogant show details Arrogant
Jan 6th, 2015

Looking desperately to find another doctor. He is arrogant, snide, and condescending. I do not think he is good with people who actually need help. If the body is fine under meds, he is probably fine as well. If things don't go well, you better be strong enough to guide him to get you the help and tests you need. He will do that. Like I said… searching desperately for another doctor for second opinion and hopefully better engagement.

Sep 23rd, 2014

I found Dr. Giles in the yellow pages about 15 years ago. I've been going to him ever since. He is a very responsive physician who appreciates thoughtful, attentive, and pro-active patients. He spends time in discussion with me, but I spend time making sure I am an informed patient also. Maybe that's why he spends more time with this patient and and less time with that one. Makes sense. I recommend Dr. Giles to anyone with a family to protect.

VERY DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE show details VERY DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE
Feb 4th, 2014

I do no not know what I liked about the appointment; probably nothing; felt very uncomfortable.Did not seem like the doctor was listening to what I had to say. I also double checked the information I was given during the appointment with two other doctors and it turned out to be very inaccurate, to say the least. I believe when a doctor gives a very misleading information to a patient during the appointment it does raise questions about his knowledge and professional ethics. Please seek second opinions after the visit for your own sake and sake of your health.

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Giles is the most caring, compassionate and competent physician I have ever met. Moreover, he is a person of great integrity. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Arrogant and Rude! show details Arrogant and Rude!
Nov 4th, 2011

Dr Giles is very arrogant and rude. He is prejudiced against anyone who is 30 pounds or more overweight and blows you off. Doesn't listen to patient concerns. Don't waste your time or money with this doctor!

Exellent doctor and person show details Exellent doctor and person
Aug 16th, 2011

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Giles for over 10 years and he rates at the top with us. He is caring, kind, professional and humorous. Even more important, he is an excellent doctor and we have so much trust in him. He refers us to specialists as needed and his recommendations have worked out perfect for us. I read a negative review where Dr. Giles refused to treat someone because of complaints about his office staff. I would have to guess the person was out of line in the way he presented his complaint. Several years ago I talked to Dr. Giles about how rude one of the people at the registration window was to me and he was very apologetic. That person treated me very well from then on. I recommend Dr. Giles to friends looking for a doctor and they all come back to thank me.

Jun 2nd, 2011

has taken great care of both of my parents, my adult siblings and their families, and every friend I have referred. Kind, patient and courteous with a generous sense of humor. Easy to tell him the entire truth of what is going on with you because of his consistent professional manner, and kind demeanor. Always reading recent research and incorporating it into his assessment of your condition and situation. I'm a fan and a satisfied patient of over ten years.

Good Doc show details Good Doc
Dec 21st, 2010

He was recommended to me by a friend who is medical specialist when I needed a family practitioner. Its easier getting in to see him than it was with previous physicians. Very personable, though if you need more time, it is important that the appointment be set up right- there are different slot times for full physicals than when you need a prescription for lung infections.

Aug 29th, 2010

This man was born to be a doctor. He and his staff are very courteous and professional. I'm very glad to have found him!

Jun 24th, 2010

Great doctor!!!

Sent Negative report on me to other doctors which interfered with my treatment by them show details Sent Negative report on me to other doctors which interfered with my treatment by them
by JustaConsumer of Medical Services on Feb 18th, 2010

This guy made an appointment with me and then refused to treat me when I met with him because I disliked the treatment one of his office staff (probably his wife or relative) gave to me. He then put a negative report on my in a database that negatively effected my relationship with other doctors. Unprofessional in my opinion.

Mar 1st, 2009

He is a very compassionate, empathic person. He is an excellent diagnostician. I've never met anyone here who didn't really like him.