Dr. Kevin Hurlbut Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hurlbut?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Not A Good Experience

Posted on August 25th, 2014

I was placed under Dr. Hurlbut's care on a Monday in a local rehabilitation facility. He left for vacation the next day. Other doctors in the facility took over my care and were very good. Dr. Hurlbut returned about ten days later just in time to release me from the rehabilitation center. My only contact with him was at the exit interview. I found him to be very cold, uncaring, and rude. He asked me if I had any questions and I did have one concerning an issue with a footdrop that had arisen after my surgery that had sent me to the rehab facility. His answer to my question concerning the footdrop was, "What do you want ME to do about it?" I was floored. Then, when my insurance statement arrived several weeks later I saw that my insurance company had been billed by him for visits everyday I was in the facility even though he was on vacation all but two days of my two-week stay. The rehabilitation facility was wonderful; it's too bad their chief of staff is so rude and uncaring. Everyone else there was GREAT.

Posted on February 8th, 2017