A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marty Mertens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marty Mertens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mertens graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Mertens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marty T Mertens MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marty T. Mertens practice?
- Dr. Marty Mertens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marty Mertens practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Rheumatologists.