A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marty Mertens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marty Mertens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mertens
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mertens Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mertens graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Mertens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marty T Mertens MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marty T. Mertens practice?
- Dr. Marty Mertens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marty Mertens practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Rheumatologists.