A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marty Lewis Prah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marty Lewis Prah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marty Lewis Prah, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Prah graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lewis Prah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marty Lewis Prah MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marty Lewis Prah practice?
- Dr. Marty Lewis Prah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marty Lewis Prah practices Urology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Urologists.