A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marty Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marty Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marty Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marty Eckhardt Reed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marty E. Reed practice?
- Dr. Marty Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Marty Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.