A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marty Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marty Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marty Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marty Eckhardt Reed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marty E. Reed practice?
- Dr. Marty Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Marty Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.