A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marty Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marty Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marty Benard Scott MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marty B. Scott practice?
- Dr. Marty Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Marty Scott practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Critical Care Practitioners.