Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martye Marshall
Dr. Martye Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Sulphur Springs, WV. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with Chester County Hospital and St Lucie Medical Center, Port St Lucie, Florida. She speaks English.
Dr. Martye Marshall has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Martye Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Sulphur Springs, WV.
Dr. Kelly Redden
White Sulphur Springs, WV 0 mi10
Dr. Thomas Dotson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
White Sulphur Springs, WV 0 mi49
Dr. George Thompson
White Sulphur Springs, WV 0 mi36