A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martye Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martye Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martye Marshall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Marshall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- St Lucie Medical Center, Port St Lucie, Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martye Marshall MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martye Marshall practice?
- Dr. Martye Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martye Marshall practices Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Internists and West Chester Preventive Medicine Specialists.