Dr. Martyn Burk Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Martyn Burk?

This man is a genius

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Performed my breast lumpectomy in 2002. Bedside manner was great. He answered all my concerns before during and after and though the final look of my surgery site was scary (this whole ordeal was scary as one can imagine), he "put me back together the right way" and it healed perfectly smoothly with no residual bump or depression and with hardly a visible scar. This man is the best.

Posted on October 24th, 2012

I've been a long time patient of Dr Burk, and when I first startrd going to him I felt that his bed side manner was null, but he always asked if I had any questions and if I did he always answered them. I've had 2 surgeries with him and he was wonderful, it is not the personality that counts it is there knowledge and skill.

Terrible bedside manner...

Posted on December 30th, 2011

If you are looking for a very traditional, old-school surgeon, then this your man. But if you are concerned with how Dr. Burk is going to treat you, talk with you and generally get along during your visit, then please look elsewhere. He has zero bedside manner, seemed annoyed at my asking questions and didn't fully lay out my options with advantages/disadvantages. In fact, when I told him which way i was leaning, he flat out disagreed with me. Last time I checked, I was the one with breast cancer and it's my body. Please look somewhere else for the care that you no doubt deserve during this time.

Posted on February 9th, 2017