A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martyn Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martyn Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martyn Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martyn D Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martyn D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Martyn Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Martyn Gordon practices Internal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Internists.