Dr. Maruja Diaz Arjonilla Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maruja Diaz Arjonilla?

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Dr. Diaz is not friendly at all. She sent bloodwork to the lab a few days before I saw her and she got irritated at me that my cholesterol wasn't checked. She also goes through a list of new meds and when I said I took one before and didn't like it she continued her list without acknowledging I spoke.

surprised to see low rating

Posted on October 21st, 2015

i saw dr. diaz for the first time today and she was really comforting with my issue. very knowledgable and spend enough time with me explaining the next step. i personally feel all doctors should have that compassion to want to help a patient through there issues and put them to ease if possible. i was very happy with dr. diaz and hope the rest of my treatment with her goes just as well.

Surprised at the Other Reviews

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I am very surprised at the other reviews here. I am picky when it comes to doctors. Very picky. I found Dr. Diaz to be very caring and compassionate. She was quite knowledgeable and explained things to me in great detail. She took the time to educate me on my condition, unlike my previous endocrinologist. When she recommended that I have my entire thyroid removed, I expressed my concerns and asked about alternatives. We discussed partial removal and waiting vs. doing it right away. She really listened, and even though I told her that I am deciding to wait a little while and only get it part of my thyroid removed, she respected that. We chatted and weighed the pros and cons of my options. She explained why she thought complete removal was best and I explained why I thought partial would be best for me. We ended our final visit (before she moved) on the same positive note we were always on. I learned a lot from Dr. Diaz, and I will miss her being my doctor.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

This doctor thinks inside a box (or medical book). When I asked questions about alternative treatments she was dismissive, and when I questioned whether I should see a neuroendocronologist (upon the advise of another doctor), she seemed offended. Also, for one prescription she told me she just couldn't figure it out. And that was the truth. Before she moved away I called to verify prescriptions but later discovered that for this particular one she had chosen an obsolete delivery method.

Posted on September 17th, 2014

Lacks compassion and is too all or nothing.

Posted on May 8th, 2012

I felt I knew more information than she did! She lacks compassion and has no clue about how to LISTEN to a patient. She goes by standards and protocols but forgets that sometimes things don't fall into those standards and sometimes listening to a patient is a better way of practicing medicine than thinking you know everything as the doctor. Absolutely horrible doctor and I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. I feel sorry for anyone that gets stuck seeing her like I did.

Worse doctor, Unable to find a problem

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Worst doctor I have ever come across. The Hospital Staff is very very unfriendly and unresponsive. Will take weeks before you can get hold of someone. They are gold diggers as they would ask for multiple visits without any resolution .I would not recommend anybody going to this doctor ever.

Posted on October 13th, 2017