A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maruthi Vadapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maruthi Vadapalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maruthi Vadapalli, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadapalli graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vadapalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadapalli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maruthi B. Vadapalli practice?
Dr. Maruthi Vadapalli practices Pediatrics near North Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kendall Park, NJ.
See North Brunswick Pediatricians.