A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervat Nassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervat Nassef is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervat Nassef, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassef graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nassef has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervat DR Nassef MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mervat D. Nassef practice?
- Dr. Mervat Nassef has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mervat Nassef practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and New City, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Allergists.