A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvat Nassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvat Nassef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassef
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvat Nassef, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassef graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nassef has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvat Nassef MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marvat Nassef practice?
- Dr. Marvat Nassef has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marvat Nassef practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Allergists and Staten Island Pediatricians.