Dr. Marvat Mervat Nassef MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
Learn more about Dr. Marvat Nassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvat Nassef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvat Nassef, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Anaphylaxis, Atopic Dermatitis Hives Eczema Asthma Urticaria Hives Sinus Disorders Pediatric Allergy Allergic Rhinitis Chronic Cough Food Allergies, and Food Allergy Hypersensitivity.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassef graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nassef has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nassef accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvat M. Nassef practice?
Dr. Marvat Nassef practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New City, NY.
See Staten Island Allergists and Staten Island Pediatricians.