A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvat Nassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvat Nassef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassef
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassef Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvat Nassef, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassef graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nassef has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvat Nassef MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marvat Nassef practice?
- Dr. Marvat Nassef has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvat Nassef practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Pediatricians.