Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Ament
Dr. Marvin Ament, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madera, CA, with other offices in Bakersfield, CA and Ventura, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Ament is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Children's Hospital Central California and University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Ament has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Marvin Ament is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madera, CA.
Dr. Jose Martinez
Madera, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Clifton Huang
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology
Madera, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Joshua Warolin
Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology
Madera, CA 0 mi9