A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Ament:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Ament is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Ament, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Infantile Diarrhea
- Intestinal Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Failure (Acute)
- Liver Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ament graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ament has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Earl Ament MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Ament practice?
- Dr. Marvin Ament has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Ament practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and Madera, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.