Learn more about Dr. Marvin Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Appel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Appel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Appel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Appel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Appel MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Appel practice?
- Dr. Marvin Appel has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Appel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Cardiologists.