A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Appel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Appel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Appel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Appel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Appel MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Appel practice?
- Dr. Marvin Appel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Appel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Cardiologists.