A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Arenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Arenstein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arenstein graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Arenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- JFK Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Arenstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Arenstein practice?
- Dr. Marvin Arenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Arenstein practices Family Medicine near Greenacres, FL.
See Greenacres Primary Care Doctors.