Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Atchison
Dr. Marvin Atchison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with another office in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Atchison is affiliated with Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, Mission Hospital Laguna Beach and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Atchison has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Atchison has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...