A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Brooks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Brooks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin B Brooks MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin B. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Marvin Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Brooks practices Urology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Urologists.