A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Miller, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell Mem Hosp, Weatherford, Tx
- Campbell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Bradley Miller DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Marvin Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.