A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Base:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Base is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chest Pain Angina
- Fainting Syncope
Education & Awards
Dr. Base graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Base has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin James Base MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin J. Base practice?
- Dr. Marvin Base has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marvin Base practices Internal Medicine near Bayside, NY.