A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Beil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Beil, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beil graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Beil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Clemens Beil MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin C. Beil practice?
- Dr. Marvin Beil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Beil practices Otolaryngology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists.