A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Bell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin M. Bell practice?
Dr. Marvin Bell practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.