A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Belzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Belzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Belzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Belzer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Eric Belzer MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Belzer practice?
- Dr. Marvin Belzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Belzer practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Internists and Pico Rivera Adolescent Specialists.