Learn more about Dr. Marvin Belzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Belzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belzer
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Belzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Belzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Belzer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Eric Belzer MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Belzer practice?
- Dr. Marvin Belzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Belzer practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Internists and Pico Rivera Adolescent Specialists.