A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Belzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Belzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Belzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Belzer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans