Learn more about Dr. Marvin Belzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Belzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belzer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Belzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Belzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Belzer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Eric Belzer MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Belzer practice?
- Dr. Marvin Belzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Belzer practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Internists and Pico Rivera Adolescent Specialists.