A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Bergsneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Bergsneider, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Bergsneider, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergsneider graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bergsneider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Bergsneider MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Bergsneider practice?
- Dr. Marvin Bergsneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Bergsneider practices Neurological Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Neurological Surgeons.