Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Bishop
Dr. Marvin Bishop, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bishop is affiliated with Clark Regional Medical Center. Dr. Bishop has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Bishop has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marvin Bishop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Stamatoula Pilati
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi12
Dr. Tuyen Tran
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi11
Dr. Latoya Vaughn
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi