A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Blumenfrucht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Blumenfrucht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Blumenfrucht, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenfrucht graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Blumenfrucht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Va New Jersey Health System, East Orange Campus, East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin J Blumenfrucht MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin J. Blumenfrucht practice?
- Dr. Marvin Blumenfrucht has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Blumenfrucht practices Urology near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Urologists.