A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Bondhus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Bondhus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Bondhus, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bondhus graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bondhus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin John Bondhus MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin J. Bondhus practice?
- Dr. Marvin Bondhus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Bondhus practices Urology near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Coral Gables, FL.