A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Russell Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Marvin Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.