Learn more about Dr. Marvin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Brown, Board Certified Orthopedic Foot, Ankle, & Lower Leg Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Diabetic Foot
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Peroneal Neuropathies
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)
- Tailor's Bunion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Russell Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Marvin R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Marvin Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.