A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Brown, Board Certified Orthopedic Foot, Ankle, & Lower Leg Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Diabetic Foot
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Peroneal Neuropathies
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)
- Tailor's Bunion
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Russell Brown MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Marvin R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Marvin Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.