A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Butterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Butterman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butterman
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butterman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterman graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Butterman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Earle Butterman MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Butterman practice?
- Dr. Marvin Butterman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Butterman practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.