A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Butterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Butterman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterman graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Butterman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Earle Butterman MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Butterman practice?
- Dr. Marvin Butterman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Butterman practices Urology near Airmont, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.