A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Cetel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Cetel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Cetel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 52 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cetel graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cetel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin A Cetel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin A. Cetel practice?
- Dr. Marvin Cetel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Cetel practices Internal Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Internists.