Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Cetel
Dr. Marvin Cetel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ, with another office in Marlton, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cetel is affiliated with Virtua Marlton, Virtua Health-Marlton Division and West Jersey Hospital. Dr. Cetel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Cetel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marvin Cetel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Soumya Chakravarty
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Marlton, NJ 0.02 mi9
Dr. Heath Saltzman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Marlton, NJ 0.02 mi10
Dr. Sung-Hae Cho
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Marlton, NJ 0.02 mi11