Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

happy reviewer show details happy reviewer
Jun 27th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Chadab for about 19 years. I like his bedside manner and appreciate his honesty. I had a problem with hair breakage. He advise me to give up either hair dyes or relaxers. I decided to give up relaxers and guess what? I have no more hair breakage. I like his approach simple but accurate.

My Experience!!!!!! show details My Experience!!!!!!
Sep 28th, 2011

Overall all Dr. Marvin Chadab is a good careing doctor,however his wife is very nasty and rude. She does not know how to speak to people. Dr. Chadab needs to really have a talk with her. The other staff are so OWESOME!!!!!!!!

May 19th, 2010

Family and I have a history of skin cancer and I'm required to a 6 month check up for skin cancer. I was new in town and Dr. Chadab was one of the only people I could get an appointment with. He spent no more than 4 minutes with me. He didn't even take the time to look at hidden areas like the scalp. I felt like it was complete rip off. I would not recommend going to Dr. Chadab.

Made Me Feel Like Something on His Shoe show details Made Me Feel Like Something on His Shoe
Nov 14th, 2009

I went in to Dr. Chadab to get recommendations for improving my adult acne before my wedding. He made it very clear that he didn't consider me worth his time, telling me that he had patients with "real problems." I felt so uncomfortable with him that I didn't feel I could ask him to perform a routine screening for skin cancer either. He did give me a new prescription for the acne, but because of his terrible bedside manner, I never went back to him again.

Feb 16th, 2009