A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Chang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Clinton Chang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Marvin Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Chang practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Anesthesiologists and Sugar Land Pain Management Doctors.