Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Dr. Chang is the most caring and professional Dr. I know show details Dr. Chang is the most caring and professional Dr. I know
by Theresa Porter on May 22nd, 2016

Dr. Chang and his staff are the most efficient and caring people i know. Dr. Chang immediately ordered an MRI and other test to find out what was going on. The imaging place that i had to use (not the same one Dr. Chang referred) left out a huge mass on my neck when they did their report. Dr. Chang examined me & immediately knew there was a mass on a nerve. Within minutes Dr. Chang was on the phone with the person who did my MRI and had him review it with him. Sure enough he forgot to put in his report that there was a mass on my jugular vein.He referred me to an ENT & he and his staff followed up several times to make sure i had it checked out. I had cancer stage 4. Dr. Chang saved my life! I would refer him to anyone that needed an experienced pain management Dr. During cancer treatment and now dealing with chronic pain and neuropathy he has managed my pain. Couldnt ask for a better Dr. to be on my team. Thank you Dr. Chang!

by TM Roeseke on Feb 24th, 2016

Cannot find a better person to help during a painful time.

Sep 8th, 2015

Didn't really want to help me. Just wanted to do injections and when I didn't want that, just got rid of me.

Aug 10th, 2015

have used him over 20 years and could not be more pleased. He is very knowledgeable and intelligent but times force him to be very careful I could nod not be more pleased. He has never extended any special priviledges nor have I asked. Being such a good Dr his office is generally very busy as any good Drs is.

Excellent Dr show details Excellent Dr
by Anonnymous on Jul 28th, 2015

I love this office! I would definitely recommend Dr. Chang, his staff is wonderful and I have been going to him for about 2 years

Oct 28th, 2014

he is the only doctor in town that prescribes meds

The Best Doctor in Texas! show details The Best Doctor in Texas!
by Michael Narro on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr. Chang spends time explaining your issues and options very clearly. He is very friendly and easy to talk to, doesn't try to talk down to you and understands the problems dealing with controlling your pain in a variety of ways! I could go on and on after shattering two disk a decade ago and multiple failed surgeries, but I end this by saying your are lucky if you have a doctor like this on your side!

Apr 30th, 2012

DR.Chang is the man!

Sep 30th, 2011

Getting anything from the staff is nearly impossible, but Dr. Chang is great... if you can see him.

Second generation patient show details Second generation patient
Apr 22nd, 2011

My mother was in need of a pain specialist and we were blessed to find Dr. Chang. A few years after she started seeing him something happened and I was then also needing to see one. There was not a second thought given. I called and am now one of his patients also. He is the most kind and understanding Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I do not wish the need to see a pain specialist on anyone, but if you or any of your loved ones are ever needing one, you can not do better then going to Dr. Chang.

a great Doctor show details a great Doctor
by Mike sorrell on May 11th, 2009

Been seeing him for a year now!! great Care

An outstanding Dr. that truly cares about his patients and listens. show details An outstanding Dr. that truly cares about his patients and listens.
by T Soria on Jan 3rd, 2009

I have seen Dr. Chang since 1996 for lower back chronic pain. He has been the most compasionate Dr. I have seen to date. He has performed many proceedures on my lower back, all of which were done in the hospital, he treats you like you a human being unlike some docs I've seen. I highly recommend him.