Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Sharpstown
Texas Pain Consultants
6200 Savoy Dr
Ste 150
Houston, TX 77036
713-337-7246
Locations and availability (19)

|  The Best Doctor in Texas!  |  show details
by Michael Narro on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr. Chang spends time explaining your issues and options very clearly. He is very friendly and easy to talk to, doesn't try to talk down to you and understands the problems dealing with controlling your pain in a variety of ways! I could go on and on after shattering two disk a decade ago and multiple failed surgeries, but I end this by saying your are lucky if you have a doctor like this on your side!

|  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

DR.Chang is the man!

|  Mrs. Cynthia Lucas  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

I'm a 23 yr. sufferer of Fibromyalgia, which is extremely painful, and difficult to treat. When referred to Dr. Chang, I considered this to be my final hunt for a pain physician. He has stuck by me with treating the Fibro. pain, knowing that it was going to take many "trial and errors". After being exhausted with oral meds not working, I he gave me the only other option which was a pain pump implanted internally, that has a catheter routed around to the spinal cord fluid. It was my final effort to get relief. Finding out after surgery, that it didn't relieve the entire pain like it did during a external trial, it has helped much nerve pain...even on a lower dosage. Dr. Chang has been my guide but kept me in control of my choices. I will be with him under his care as long as I can hold up to a 5 hour round trip to see him. A quote from his nurse has kept me confident..."he is a brilliant man".Cindy L.

|  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

Getting anything from the staff is nearly impossible, but Dr. Chang is great... if you can see him.

|  Second generation patient  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

My mother was in need of a pain specialist and we were blessed to find Dr. Chang. A few years after she started seeing him something happened and I was then also needing to see one. There was not a second thought given. I called and am now one of his patients also. He is the most kind and understanding Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I do not wish the need to see a pain specialist on anyone, but if you or any of your loved ones are ever needing one, you can not do better then going to Dr. Chang.

|  a great Doctor  |  show details
by Mike sorrell on May 11th, 2009

Been seeing him for a year now!! great Care

|  An outstanding Dr. that truly cares about his patients and listens.  |  show details
by T Soria on Jan 3rd, 2009

I have seen Dr. Chang since 1996 for lower back chronic pain. He has been the most compasionate Dr. I have seen to date. He has performed many proceedures on my lower back, all of which were done in the hospital, he treats you like you a human being unlike some docs I've seen. I highly recommend him.