A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Corman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Corman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Corman, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Corman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Corman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Corman practice?
Dr. Marvin Corman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.