Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Corman
Dr. Marvin Corman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY, with another office in Stony Brook, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology, General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Corman is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook University Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Corman has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Marvin Corman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.
Dr. George Koullias
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Dana Telem
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Shani Palmer
General Surgery, Residency
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi11