Dr. Marvin Leonard Corman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and General Practice.
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Corman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Corman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Corman, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Corman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Corman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Corman practice?
Dr. Marvin Corman practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and General Practice near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons, New Hyde Park Colorectal Surgeons, and New Hyde Park General Practitioners.