A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Corman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Corman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Corman, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Corman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Corman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Leonard Corman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Corman practice?
- Dr. Marvin Corman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Corman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.