A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MARVIN COY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MARVIN COY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. COY graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. COY has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. COY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MARVIN COY practice?
Dr. MARVIN COY practices General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cheboygan, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Indian River, MI and Onaway, MI.
See Cheboygan General Practitioners and Cheboygan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.