A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Coy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Coy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coy graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Coy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin Coy practice?
Dr. Marvin Coy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cheboygan, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Indian River, MI and Onaway, MI.
See Cheboygan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.