A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Erickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Erickson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Lloyd Erickson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Marvin Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Erickson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anthem, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.