A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Faulkner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faulkner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin L Faulkner DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Faulkner practice?
- Dr. Marvin Faulkner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Faulkner practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Anesthesiologists and Overland Park Pain Management Doctors.