A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Fojtasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Fojtasek, Infectious Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Fojtasek, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Fojtasek graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fojtasek has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Franklyn Fojtasek MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marvin F. Fojtasek practice?
- Dr. Marvin Fojtasek has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Fojtasek practices Infectious Disease near Addison, TX.
See Addison Infectious Disease Doctors.