A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Fojtasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Fojtasek, Infectious Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fojtasek
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Fojtasek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Fojtasek, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fojtasek graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fojtasek has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin F Fojtasek MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marvin F. Fojtasek practice?
- Dr. Marvin Fojtasek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Fojtasek practices Infectious Disease near Addison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Addison Infectious Disease Doctors.