Learn more about Dr. Marvin Fojtasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Fojtasek, Infectious Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fojtasek
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Fojtasek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Fojtasek, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fojtasek graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fojtasek has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin F Fojtasek MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marvin F. Fojtasek practice?
- Dr. Marvin Fojtasek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Fojtasek practices Infectious Disease near Addison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Addison Infectious Disease Doctors.