A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Frankel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Herbert Frankel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Marvin Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Frankel practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.