A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Frankel is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Frankel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Herbert Frankel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Marvin Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Frankel practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.