A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Gatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Gatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Gatz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatz graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gatz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin G Gatz MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marvin G. Gatz practice?
- Dr. Marvin Gatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Gatz practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Critical Care Practitioners and Carmichael Pulmonologists.