A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Gilbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Gilbert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gilbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Stanley Gilbert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin S. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Marvin Gilbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Gilbert practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.