A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Gilbert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Gilbert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gilbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Gilbert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Marvin Gilbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Gilbert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.